Saturday, May 1, 2010

I was featured!

Check out this wonderful feature from the EART Team that I'm a part of! Thanks, Michelle!


It's Friday and today I would like to thank the ladies that help me run the Eart Team.
These ladies help me moderate the forum by chipping in wherever they can and I truly appreciate it. Please take a moment to visit these shops that I will present to you today! EdCCollective, BeautifulSchlopp and PnkGeeni. I am MichellesCharmWorld and so very excited to be the lead of an amazing team with such great teamwork!

EDCCollective began as a family of artisans/craft persons/collectors. My mom, our main collector passed away in Nov. of '09. So while the mix of items listed may change some, I will continue to offer quality hand crafted items as well as some vintage collectibles.
I am a glass artist. I work with glass in all methods from stained glass to fusing to borosilicate. Every piece is custom made by hand. No two piece are ever the same! I also take orders, so if there's something you want but don't see, please never hesitate to contact me!
I love handmade papers of all kinds. I have books of handmade papers just sitting around. I have been creating scrapbooks since 2007 and since then, have stuffed four 12x12 albums, and a few mini albums, this is how I began card making. We decided to emigrate from UK to NZ and all my scrapbook stuff was packed up. I keep a few pieces out to make cards and get my creative fix that way.

Hi there! My name is Michelle and I am a Stay at home mom to 3 awesome kids!I am also a wife to a great man! I love to make all kinds of stuff and love even more sharing it with the world! My stuff is not the 'norm' and I like it that way! This is the place for unique and wild creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment