Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eart Team Blog Ring- Holiday Sales/Deals

This Thursday, the Eart Team blog ring asks- Do you have any good sales/deals coming up for holiday shoppers?

Well, I ALWAYS offer Free Shipping in my Etsy shop. Who doesn't love seeing the word 'FREE'? And I know that I always love finding out I don't have to pay extra to get that super awesome thing I found online to me. As for any other special deals, I still trying to decide what to offer. What would you like to see? If you have a shop of your own, what deals do you offer around this time of year? I've thought of doing some kind of Buy One, Get One or a percentage off, but I'm kind of liking the idea of throwing in a free gift with purchase. Stay tuned to see what I decide!!!


Head on over to Diva Dea to see what deals she will have coming up:

No comments:

Post a Comment