Monday, October 26, 2009

Lack of Motivation

I'm bummed. I'm not sure what it is- the weather, busy with work, lack of sales... I just have not been into selling my stuff lately. Selling online is hard! Anyone have any tips? I'd love to be in craft shows, but I have no idea how to find out when/where they are and get involved.

Maybe I just need more promotion to get my sales up. But where do I get the time? It's all just a bit disappointing and has me in a rut right now. I've been keeping up on the blogs that I follow, but not been writing any of my own.

I also have a bunch of jewelry that I need to take pictures of and list, but it takes so long and I just feel like nothing will come of it.

What do you do? How do you stay motivated? How do you find time to self-promote online and where do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment