Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Advent Blog-a-long Day 1

So, today is December 1st. Really? When did that happen? This year might as well be over! Well, not really. Though we've got the 'stressful' holiday times upon us, I wouldn't give them up. I would give up this cold, though. I HATE the cold. I swear, I'm cold blooded. I can NEVER get warm in the winter. Brrrrrrrrr!


On a happier note, I had my biggest day yet in sales! Yay for Cyber Monday! In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't all that much (6 pendants total). But it sure made my night! It's the most sales I've had in any single week, let alone one DAY!

I'm headed off to work for the day here soon, but I've got to get back in the studio to make some more Cherry Blossom Pendants. I just can't keep them in stock! I'm also brainstorming other ideas for pendants in a similar style to the Cherry Blossoms, but featuring a different flower. Suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment