Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blog-a-long Day 15 2009 Winter Charm Swap

This year I participated in a Winter Charm Swap hosted by Altered Beauty. The only stipulation was that it had to be hangable. So, I made 10 of little glass charms with a cute little holly on them, tied them to a few business cards, and sent them off!
Well, today I got all my charms! Yay! There are some really cute ones in here! Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to make with all of them!
Here's a list of everything that all came in that cute snowman bag with the candy canes and blue plastic snowflakes tied up with the big blue jingle bell!

-my glass holly charm from Beautiful Schlopp
-a big red ornament charm with an angel on it from Faerie Dust Dreams
-a cute square glass charm with a snowflake on it and glitter all over the side in an adorable gift box from Mahala's Place
-an adorable red heart charm AND a ice bottle charm from Altered Beauty
-a sweet little Santa resin charm from Scrappy Rat Designs
-an elegant charm of a red bow, white pearl, and green crystal from Che Che Couture
-a beautiful beaded snowflake charm from Beading by Bawissa
-a cute little Christmas tree charm with a green bead Susan Williams Designs
-an adorable pinwheel mint charm from Crafted by Design

No comments:

Post a Comment